Regatta Day Hudson Yacht Club 1924
Views of Hudson
This building is the shell of the old Hotel Des Erables which stood at the corner of Main Road and Cameron Avenue. (See previous photo of Hotel de Erables).In 1983 it housed Lefebvre Realities. It was later demolished to make way for Place Lancaster.
This stately mansion built in the 1850's by Colonel John A. Mathison, one of Hudson's founding pioneers, was at the corner of Main Road and Côte St-Charles. It was demolished in the 1960's.
Hudson Train Station, 1910. From a postcard.
"Acoulina", John Leger's early ferry boat at the Oka Wharf, 1920.
The boat was custom made for service for train commuters.
Topics: Views of Hudson
The Wilson Ice house with Hudson Yacht Club at the right. The Boat belonged to Capt. F.W. Wallace first Commodore of the Yacht club in 1909, then again in 1937.