Please be advised that the Annual General Meeting of the Hudson Historical Society will take place on Monday February 09, 2015 at 7:30 p.m. at St. James Church Hall, located at 642 Main Rd. Hudson, Qc. *See attached file for full details.
As usual at the AGM, the Executive will report on the past year’s activities.
1) Minutes of the Annual General Meeting 2014
2) Remembering the Deceased Members of the Society
3) Reports (questions can be asked and comments offered following each report):
· Archives (Thelma McCourt)
· Finances (Marie Rozon)
· Membership (Grace Thom)
· Reaserch: Pat McCaffrey
· President’s Report (Maben Poirier)
· Museum report (Frank Hicks)
· Greenwood (Audrey Wall)
4) Special Presentation: Peter Williamson presenting history of the Hudson Player`s Club
We hope to see you on Monday, February 09, 2015 at 7:30 p.m. at St. James Church Hall.
Hudson Historical Society
|2015 AGM announcement basic.doc||28 KB|